Simran TV serial in Maa TV


By on 2:16 AM


Fans who missed watching actress Simran sizzle in Telugu movies are in for a treat now. Perhaps the only actress whose popularity continued to soar even after marriage and childbirth, Simran will now be seen making her debut in Telugu TV (maa TV from 26th May) with "Simran Marapu Rani Kathalu."
Excerpts from an interview.
Q Why television?

An entry in television is never a full stop for films.TV has always excited me as it plays an important role in every household. I am even working in films simultaneously.
Q About the soap...

Simran Marapu Rani Kathalu, which will be telecast on MAA TV, is not a daily soap and that’s exactly what excited me. It chronicles various small stories filled with humour, emotions and drama. I will play the lead character in all these stories — each role is different from the other. Each story will end in a month.
Q On juggling between family, films, TV...

I make a timetable and adhere to it daily. I am lucky to get all support from my husband Deepak and son Odo, and this keeps me going.
Q The television industry is said to lure film artists with moolah...

(Smiling) Oh! I did not know that.
Q Telugu TV industry versus Tollywood?

I feel the shoots, schedules and the takes are almost the same in both; it’s only the scale which makes it look larger or smaller.
Q Future projects?

Along with this soap, I am doing three Tamil films I also have a couple of game shows lined up. With so much on my plate, I think Tollywood will have to wait.

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment