Genelia is real innocent girl


By on 6:27 AM


While addressing the media, Genelia said, “People ask me why I continue to do the role of an innocent girl. I feel such roles fit me and I enjoy essaying such characters as it is very close to how I am in my real life”.
To a poser on whether she aims to win awards for her performance, she humbly declines the same and states that she is yet to rise up to that level and at the moment not too keen to feature in such films.
She was also quick to add that it is the acceptance of the people which is very vital and she wishes to concentrate on that segment alone for the time being.

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment