I’m closest to Reema and Shriya says Trisha


By on 6:28 AM


Her innocent smile, natural charm and trendy style has worked magic with the audiences for the last seven years. "My life’s just beginning.
When I started out, I said that for the first few years I’d have fun here. But now, I’m seriously considering acting as a profession. I aim to be successful, famous and a good actor and I’m pretty charged about it," she says.
Trisha means success in Russian; she is probably the only heroine after Sridevi to be successful in Tamil and Telugu. She has withstood pressures, controversies, competition and emerged on top due to her hard work and commitment. This year’s two big summer releases in Tamil (Kuruvi) and Telugu (Bujjigadu - Made in Chennai) featured her in the female lead. In the ad world, she is the hottest model and is brand ambassador for half a dozen consumer items.
Trisha, or Trash as she is affectionately known among her friends, is a big-budget survivor in an industry where top heroines burn out in two years. She came into films after being crowned Miss Chennai and made her debut as heroine in Lesa Lesa. This was followed by a string of superhits like Saamy, Ghillli, Tirupachi and Unakkum Enakkum. She tasted bigger success in Telugu with blockbusters like Nuvvostante Nenoddantana, Varsham, Athudu, Aadavari Matalaku Andhalu Verule, Krishna and other films. Till date, the lass has acted in 28 films- 18 in Tamil and 10 in Telugu.
Her winsome smile, sharp features and an hour-glass figure are her strengths that have taken her to the masses. Trisha is probably the only Tamil girl who has made it big in the last 10 years in an industry full of North Indian and Malayalee girls. Quiz her about her success and survival instincts, the actress shoots back- "It’s a lot of hard work and a bit of luck; one has to be at the right place at the right time." Her hit ratio in Telugu seems far better (75 percent) than in Tamil (50 percent). "I cannot understand why my Telugu films do better than my Tamil ones. It may be because the roles I do in Telugu gave me a lot more scope to perform and they never wasted me. I think Tamil cinema is too hero-centric," says the actress who has won two Filmfare and two State awards for her roles in Telugu films.
She is one actress who loves to experiment with her looks and goes for styling at regular intervals. When she experiments, it generates a lot of attention. When she had a Nemo fish tattoo done just below her left shoulder, it was news. And now, it is the Swarovski crystal on her teeth that is making news.Trisha says that she has no regrets about doing some films which turned out to be bad at the end. "I don’t regret any movie that I have done. I sign a film more on my gut feeling and sometimes at the end of it, they may not work," she adds.
Trisha is currently working on director Gautham Menon’s Chennayil Oru Mazhaikalam with a bunch of newcomers. She enthuses: "To me, the main attraction of the film was working with Gautham". She informs us that her role in the film is something that she has never attempted before. She is also working on a film titled Sarwam directed by Vishnuvardhan of Billa fame and a film with Radhamohan (titled Abhiyum Nanum) of Mozhi fame.
Controversies have chased this actress at regular intervals. If it was the MMS clips a few years ago, it was her road rage on the ECR and frequent partying that were talked about. But of late, the actress has been keeping an extremely low profile and keeping away from the press. "Controversies are part of stardom but the press tries to blow it out of proportion. At the end of the day, it is my work in films that should speak," she says. About partying, she asks, "What’s wrong in partying? I am a young and independent girl and have never denied that I have a lot of friends with whom I am comfortable. After a hard day’s shoot, I need to unwind and be relaxed. I don’t see anything wrong in it and it’s my private life".
Quiz her about competition and she frowns: "It’s a rat race out here. A new girl comes to the industry every other day. The moment you trip, there’s someone ready to take your place and there’s no room for error". About her recent fall out with Nayanthara, the actress says that she has no issues with anyone. "She has never been my close buddy though we hung around together. I’m closest to Reema and Shriya as we bond well. But, we don’t discuss work. After all, it takes two to tango!"

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment