Producer humiliates pregnant Malavika


By on 9:13 AM


The five-month pregnant Malavika was humiliated on the sets of a Tamil film - Karthikai by its producer M.Anjaneya. When she refused to do a song, which involved a lot of body movements, the producer barged into her caravan and started to do a body search on her to find out whether she is pregnant!
The incident happened in a studio in Hyderabad.
The shooting of Karthikai had started much before Malavika had conceived.
Says the actress: "I agreed to do complete the shoot, as my role was interesting. Suddenly out of the blue they wanted me to do a song standing on a swing. How could I do that? Later the producer barged into my caravan and demanded an explanation. I told him that my belly was showing, and he came forward and felt my stomach, that was a little too much."

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment