Hansika reveals her secret


By on 10:35 AM




Hansika Motwani always wanted to become an actress. So what does she consider the best part of being in the profession? “I play so many different characters. I get to experience what they feel. Everyday I learn something new. However, the best part will always be the fact that I can entertain people.I can touch the audience’s heart. For me there are no drawbacks of being in this profession,” says the young actress. Hansika has been sporting a lean look these days. How did she mange to lose all those extra pounds? Is there any secret behind it? “I am a complete health freak. I run everyday for one and half hours,” she explains.

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment