Nayanatara Favourite Spot in Hyderabad


By on 12:26 AM


Want to know Nayanatara's hottest place in Hyderabad? " My favourite place in the city is F Café and Lounge at Kondapur. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this café is really unique. Whenever I feel like chilling out with friends, I come here. The main advantage of this café is that it's located very close to my house, so I can drop in anytime. Food is great, especially the continental fare. Done up in French style, the ambiance of the café is also warm.

The spacious lounges are extremely comfortable. The crowd is decent and the casual atmosphere makes me feel at home," said Nayanathara in an interview recently. She further added," I would also like to mention another place in the heart of the city. Since, I go to Poison in Mumbai, am glad that it has been just launched in Hyderabad as well. This hot new place in Shangri La, Banjara Hills, has comfortable seating arrangements, charming music and inviting dance floors."

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment