Neetu had to pierce her belly to look hot?


By on 1:05 AM


She doesn’t mind being called Sexy Neetu Chandra. And these days she is looking it too, what with a pierced belly button, et al. Says Neetu, “I don’t know where the sexy tag comes from. But I’m happy that it's there. I'd got my belly button pierced a long time back but it was only recently that somebody noticed it and said it looks hot. And that’s when I started showing it off.” And it is a surprise to see her in a sari. Tell her that and she laughs, “Yes, I am basically a very shorts, skirts and T-shirt kind of a person. But once in a while, I do like to don a sari, just to make a new style statement.” With work keeping her busy 24X7, Neetu says there's no real time for love. “But that question does make me think of many good looking men,” she laughs. So, does she like anybody in the industry? “Oh yes, lots of them – Aamir, Akshay, Shah Rukh, the list is so long,” she adds. Neetu, who is single isn’t ready to mingle. “Marriage is not something that I’m thinking of right now. I’m lucky to have parents who are more chilled out than I am. So, life is sorted,” she says.

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment